Monday, October 18, 2004

Monday

Monday isn’t my favorite day of the week anyway but when the weather is like this it’s extra depressing. This past weekend was my 10 year high school reunion. I chose not to attend. It’s funny the effect it has had on me even though I didn’t go. It’s such a wake-up call that really forces you to examine your life thus far and the choices that you have made. I’m not saying I was instantly sparked to make changes after my intense reflection on the last 10 years of my life but I’m in a very contemplative state right now. We’ll see where that takes me.

Saturday night I went to the Black Thorn Pub for pizza. This was my first time there and I have to say all the accolades it gets for best pizza in St. Louis are certainly warranted. Be prepared to wait. It takes forever. It’s probably best to go during the week. Don’t forget your antacids.

Sunday I got talked into a road trip to Sikeston to eat lunch at Lambert’s Café. You know if you were driving past Sikeston on your way to somewhere else then it’s definitely worth stopping there to eat but it’s so not worth a special trip. The good part of the trip was a stop in St. Genevieve at the St. Mary’s Antique Mall. I love that kind of thing. It’s the largest one in the area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|