Monday, March 07, 2005

Monday Again

I don’t have much to report. I still have remnants of the cold I’ve had for sixteen days. I’m confident the end is in site though. You don’t realize how much you take little things like breathing for granted until you can barely do it. The weather was so nice on Saturday and Sunday. It’s kind of a tease. I know we’ll have some more cold weather but I had a preview of what’s to come and that makes what’s left of winter that much more unbearable. Two months until the swimming pool gets opened. It’s so close I can almost feel it. I saw Hitch over the weekend. I was prepared to totally hate this movie but it turned out to be not so bad. Don’t rush out and see it but if you happen to catch it on cable or at Blockbuster it’s not totally awful. I know, I know...lame. I also did some shopping over the weekend. All the summer shoes are out. It’s totally pointless to buy them now because I can’t wear them yet and I have over 50 pairs in my closet right at this very moment but they’re so irresistible. My name is Michelle and I have a problem with shoes…oh, and occasionally purses.
|