Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The Treadmill of Life

I know. It’s like I’m Missing in Action. All of the sudden I just disappeared. I’ve been hearing that from everyone in my life lately. My blog isn’t the only place I’ve disappeared from. It feels good to just slip away sometimes. I’m putting off doing the work I should be doing right now so that I can leave early and have some actual time at home to pack. I’m leaving for New York in the morning. This trip really snuck up on me. I’m trying to have a good attitude about it and not just go through the motions. That’s my new motto. I need to stop just going through the motions of my life and dealing with the hand I’ve been dealt. I’m attempting to make it into what I want it to be instead of what’s easiest for me.

Mostly the summer has been good to me so far though. I have a great tan and have a lot of new things going on. I’m looking forward to a possible resurrection of something that happened on my last trip to New York. We’ll see.
|